NuclearSharkheadNuclearSharkhead

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Lovely!

Lovely! This is the first time I have ever used that adjective to describe a Madness movie. Usually I proclaim something along the lines of "delightfully gory and outstanding brutality" or "good violence", but this time it's all of that PLUS lovely.

Number One: thanks for adding females to the Madness world and pulling them off right :D Poor Dual Deagle guy died before his love was ever expressed :P

Number Two: some of the ways the guys died was actually funny. In some Madness Flashes there's sure a lot of brutality but the killing is not very funny.

Gonna have to watch last year's Dawn of the Madness for more good lulz. Good job mate!

Calvin Carcass #1 Calvin Carcass #1

Very original and humorous

However I must wonder: how in the world did the processing plant miss a pale green, decomposing man wearing a bright red T-shirt? The chop operator must have been drunk that day.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Sweet

Dude that was mad intense! I had to watch it three times to get used to it. I'm disappointed you forgot Tricky's stopsign though! That's his trademark! :P

I think the freakiest thing that many viewers find about this video is the wide teethy mouths. It makes AntiChrist look super evil.

Hear Lies Hear Lies

Been following your music for years now : D You sound even better than ever. Can I use your music in my gaming videos? I'd love to feature you.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

yeah mang! Cheers, glad you like the tunes!

100 vs 1 100 vs 1

This song is hardcore as fuck. After so many years of gaming and stopping by your page to see the new sounds you've created, you sound amazing as ever. As a gamer this song speaks to me >: ) Definitely going to use it in a gaming video at some point.

BERSERKYD responds:

hahah ! Gaming is in my blood for the last 27 years ;) ! Thanks a lot man !

Incarcerated Incarcerated

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow dude! I can really feel the passion in this song! It seriously almost brought a tear to my eye, it really moved me. I love the transitioning, it's really good and keeps the song going consistently. It's like the main theme for a epic battle soundtrack with flashing swords and flaring guns....BEAUTIFULLLLLL.

Whoever has not listened to this song and is reading this review, THIS SONG IS WORTH A GOLDEN 3 MINUTES 47 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE! Very much worth it.