NuclearSharkheadNuclearSharkhead

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Hear Lies Hear Lies

Been following your music for years now : D You sound even better than ever. Can I use your music in my gaming videos? I'd love to feature you.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

yeah mang! Cheers, glad you like the tunes!

100 vs 1 100 vs 1

This song is hardcore as fuck. After so many years of gaming and stopping by your page to see the new sounds you've created, you sound amazing as ever. As a gamer this song speaks to me >: ) Definitely going to use it in a gaming video at some point.

BERSERKYD responds:

hahah ! Gaming is in my blood for the last 27 years ;) ! Thanks a lot man !

Incarcerated Incarcerated

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow dude! I can really feel the passion in this song! It seriously almost brought a tear to my eye, it really moved me. I love the transitioning, it's really good and keeps the song going consistently. It's like the main theme for a epic battle soundtrack with flashing swords and flaring guns....BEAUTIFULLLLLL.

Whoever has not listened to this song and is reading this review, THIS SONG IS WORTH A GOLDEN 3 MINUTES 47 SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE! Very much worth it.

Chilloid Chilloid

Interesting composition

A good song is one that sounds amazingly fresh the first time you hear it, and then serves as great background music the umpteeth time you play it. In this case, Chilloid fits both categories. Good work bro, are you still using that guitar Pod or are you doing it in the studio by now?

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man!! I should make more like this. I think at some points there are about 4 different guitar tracks going on.

Yeah, this was done with the Guitar Port still. I think it's about time I invested in something new! haha.
Cheers and beers!!

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

Haha!

Couldn't resist bobbing my head to this. I imagine in my mind's eye rows of sailors doing Irish jigs to this song! Saweeet.

Stalagmite responds:

LOL. i imagine eating a small pie. i dont know why... perhaps its because i am talking about pies... whilst i eat a pie............... hm.......
NOM!
and thanks for your awesome review too! have a pie. :D

Guitar n Drums Short Jam Guitar n Drums Short Jam

Nice

That is one searing sound coming from your guitar. What guitar & pickups did you use?

ArdyParty responds:

Thanks, well this was a while ago but I think it was an Epiphone Les Paul with just stock pick ups. I also used a Boss Metal Zone distortion pedal.