NuclearSharkheadNuclearSharkhead

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

Lovely!

Lovely! This is the first time I have ever used that adjective to describe a Madness movie. Usually I proclaim something along the lines of "delightfully gory and outstanding brutality" or "good violence", but this time it's all of that PLUS lovely.

Number One: thanks for adding females to the Madness world and pulling them off right :D Poor Dual Deagle guy died before his love was ever expressed :P

Number Two: some of the ways the guys died was actually funny. In some Madness Flashes there's sure a lot of brutality but the killing is not very funny.

Gonna have to watch last year's Dawn of the Madness for more good lulz. Good job mate!

Calvin Carcass #1 Calvin Carcass #1

Very original and humorous

However I must wonder: how in the world did the processing plant miss a pale green, decomposing man wearing a bright red T-shirt? The chop operator must have been drunk that day.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Sweet

Dude that was mad intense! I had to watch it three times to get used to it. I'm disappointed you forgot Tricky's stopsign though! That's his trademark! :P

I think the freakiest thing that many viewers find about this video is the wide teethy mouths. It makes AntiChrist look super evil.